If you had enough money that you did not have to worry about working, what is your passion? What would you do for free? I joke about doing stand-up but at times I'm kinda serious about doing it. That would be my thing I would do for free if I had to and that's why I think I should give it a shot
I know I am obsessed with the comedy thing. I crave comedy. My thing is you can either laugh about it or cry about it. I prefer to laugh when possible.
There is another thing that I feel holds me back....I get discouraged easily. Some people have said some things that leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. But P says I have to use that negative energy to do my best to prove them wrong. Where would I be if he wasn't this supportive of a pipe dream?
2 comments:
you should try it out once, i'll go to one of your shows!
Yeah I should try it once and I always say once more because not many people will do well their first time.
Post a Comment