I'm back from Nashville for a week but I go back again on the 19th. I didn't want to blog with the laptop they gave me because they said that they have a system that tracks every website we go on.
Anyway Nashville is the music city and everyone moves there to get a chance to get a record deal. A lot of young people are not from there and a lot of them are waiting tables which is a real shame. They're way too talented to be serving me at macaroni grill.
I got to see downtown Franklin and the buildings were older kinda felt like a movie set of Back to the Future with the clock tower. Here in Portland there are no buildings that are really that old (structure, design etc). It was cool, everyone is nice. I only took one picture and it was on my flight back home. I'll have to post later.
2 comments:
that's where my sis and her husband lives! her husband just finished his demo so hopefully he'll get some gigs soon.
i should visit nashville sometime - did you like it?
Nashville is cool. A lot of tornados in the 3 weeks I was there though.
Post a Comment