Yesterday I got the packet for work. (I have a 3 week training in TN and 2 here) Anyway they are really strict with the dress code. I'm glad they gave examples because what I considered business professional they considered business casual. Anyway one of the rules is do not wear excessive jewerly; wearing a ring on each finger is considered excessive. I thought that was funny.
Today I went to get a drug test, called my health insurance for a certificate of credible coverage and lastly I called comcast to set up internet because I thought it may take awhile but I was wrong, the technician will be here tomorrow!
2 comments:
wow! things are moving quickly for you. =) When do you fly out?
hmm. i wonder if you can get fios? it's faster than comcast and there's no weird comcast connectivity issues that i've experienced.
Hey I thought this post didn't go through because the mouse on my laptop is extra sensitive. I thought it was deleted. I fly out on Sunday 29th I think they should be calling/email me my e-ticket this week.
Post a Comment