I getting married on Aug 29th. I can't believe it. I haven't been able to sleep because I've got too much on my mind with the plans.
I can't believe i'm gonna be someone's wife. It's something I knew I would be at the age of 10 but as I got older....say 18 I thought less and less about marriage. Even in college I would think that I could not imagine the day or the person I would end up with.
It's all short notice for planning but to my surprise we did get the ceremony venue I wanted! So I'm happy about that. The only other things that really matter to me are the dresses and photography.
I'm also changing my name (not immediately though). Another thing I couldn't imagine myself doing.
Challenge: Sharing a bed with someone, sharing ice cream with someone. I may revert back to younger years when I stood by the freezer and ate my portion of the ice cream before I leave the house. (my brothers always stole my ice cream if I didn't do that)
2 comments:
your wedding date is coming up soon!! :-D what venue??
even though i've been married for only 3 years, i think it's weird to think back on the days where we didn't live together.
my biggest challenge to this day? cleaning up after him
keep updating me with blog posts on your wedding plans!
ha funny. since getting married last year, i noticed i eat 2 times faster. i have to - otherwise matt starts diving into my plate for seconds.
Post a Comment