We got our permit to do the ceremony in a public place. Pictured: Area reserved signs.

And also last week I was set on finding my wedding dress at Davids bridal and I did. It was a good thing too because it takes 15 weeks to get my dress (Aug 15th) which is a couple weeks before the wedding. I ordered the bridesmaid dress from Nordstrom last week too (should be arriving on Monday, hope it fits) and tonight P got his suit. Now that the clothes are done with I can check that off my list.
The next thing that is important to us is photography. Luckily I happen to have a friend who's a friend. She's done several weddings and I like her. I just need to meet with her next month to talk. She also does engagements too but I'm not sure I just got my new lens and thought it would be kinda cool if we did some of the pictures ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment