Ok so we got a reception spot! It is turning out to be a lot nicer than I expected. The reception site is perfect. I know we just doubled what we wanted to spend but at this point I am tired of searching anyway. It's the perfect location and if it rains we'll just use the reception site.
The only negative thing is, I was really set on the food I wanted. (It was a lot of good food from 3 different places) I now have to use a catering service which is good in a way but I really really want a lot of good food. I hate when I go to a wedding and the food isn't good.
We also met with our photographer. I think it'll turn out good. I hope I'm not too squinty though because my eyes start to water w/out sunglasses outdoors.
All that is left now is tasting, booking a cater, dress fitting, alterations, finally being able to do invitations, party favors, flowers, and entertainment ideas.
Pretty much all of the hard stuff is taken care of. Yay!
2 comments:
:-) can you believe how fast the time flies when planning your wedding? it's weird to have the summer off of wedding plans. 2006=my wedding, 2007=jeri's wedding, and 2008=jme's wedding. i kind of miss the fast paced stress and the happy satisfaction of a job well done.
feels good to have the main items checked off the list :-) now on to the fun stuff! have you had any meltdowns?
Post a Comment