Saturday, August 1, 2009

August already!

Can't believe it's already August! 28 more days.
Every weekend has been consumed by Wedding shopping/designing etc. What would I do with myself when it's all over?

So this past week we've received everything that we needed (to order arrive). We've gotten all the camera gear needed (I can't wait until our photographer friend uses it). We talked our friend to taking the pictures. P and I are both more photographers than our actual photographer haha. It'll be interesting. We promised he wouldn't ruin our pictures. Oh by the way we decided to go with a friend for photographs (not w/ the professional we originally planned) it just works out better this way.
The actual wedding day would be interesting...Imagine the bride and groom directing the photographer. (well less bride more groom directing :) Anyway about the fun camera toys we got. We ordered a remote flash w/ stand (you know those ones you see with the umbrellas that professionals use) OMG it is awesome! I expect the lighting to be perfect. My cousin may be there as a back-up photographer and his camera is cool too.

We also got these cool submersable LEDs! I first saw it on a website and loved it. The only thing is I need to see what it looks like with flowers in the vase. We're not using overhead lights because we wanted a different feel to the reception. So we've got all these different lighting alternatives! I hope it works out the way we think it will :)








We also wanted Stewie to be in the wedding w/ maybe a little bow tie for a collar but I think with the hot weather and the fact that we'll be at a reception hall we couldn't. :( It would be too much to have someone take him back home after the ceremony so it's a no with the dog.

Plus look how unhappy this dog is...I just have to remember that Stewie would probably be unhappy too.

Next time...Guest list (it's been crazy)

1 comment:

Jen H said...

sounds like everything is shaping up nicely :-)

i LOVE the remote flash!