We've got a wedding to attend this weekend. It should be fun and hopefully we can get more ideas. Actually I think we're pretty set. Now I just hope the weather is good!
I got my wedding dress a week earlier than I thought I would. It is now getting altered. Should be done and (Good) by Sunday! When I picked up my dress I decided I didn't want to get creative or shop anymore so I pretty much bought everything. The shoes, slip, strapless bra, everything that I needed to wear under/with my dress at Davids Bridal.
Last week I found the perfect necklace and I know which earrings I am wearing. Only thing left for me would be make-up! I hope I find the right colors!
Next week we'll be picking up our marriage license app, working on the seating, and party favors, finishing up on the music selection.
The week after: going over our ceremony, programs, final run through with cater, ceremony, flowers, cake, rentals.
1 comment:
my how the time just sweeps under the rug! you're wedding is almost here :-) excited? jitterbugs? last minute details rearing it's ugly face?
what i found useful at J's wedding: smashbox photo finish primer. truly lasts all day. same with the two faced shadow insurance.
Post a Comment