Sunday, August 23, 2009

Table set-up


I have to admit I am pretty lucky that P is as involved in this wedding planning as he is. I was thinking we wouldn't be able to have a wedding this year because he only had a couple months.

Anyway he is very good at what he does. This was one of the diagrams he made for the people who will help set-up. At this point I am not sure who that is.

This is gonna be a busy week!

By the way I got a new car yesterday (well not entirely "new")... More on all of this later.

Add Image

1 comment:

Jen H said...

such a cool diagram!! i love it.. you should write a book with him. like crafty stuff and then he can make the diagrams for the how-to section.

car?? what kind? more info please. can you tell i'm a curious sort of person