Anyway so the wedding went well. I was surprisingly not nervous at all. The day before I thought I would be on the day of but I was really calm.
The reception looked better than I thought. P and some friends decorated on the morning of and I must say all my friends and family that helped did a really good job. I know everyone worked really hard to make it a special day. Just wanted to say thanks!
Actually I lied...Here are some pictures from the reception taken by a guest:
The reception looked better than I thought. P and some friends decorated on the morning of and I must say all my friends and family that helped did a really good job. I know everyone worked really hard to make it a special day. Just wanted to say thanks!
Actually I lied...Here are some pictures from the reception taken by a guest:


1 comment:
wow. it looks so dreamy and romantic!
Post a Comment